DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD, NOW
- Christen Varley, Boston, Tea Party
- Jack Cashill, author "Deconstructing Obama," Kansas City, Tea Party
- Anita MonCrief, Emerging Corruption, American Conservative Union, ACORN Whistleblower
- C. Steven Tucker, Chicago Area, Tea Party
- Arlen Williams, Gulag Bound
Apologies to the other organizers and activists in this effort; there is no time to list everyone, so only an initial cross-section is shown here, representative of who we are.
Defund Planned Parenthood Flash Campaign
Our Call to Action:
1. Visit ExposePlannedParenthood.com to find your U.S. Representatives' contact info.
2. Email and call them now! Then Senators!
3. Spread the word! Send this Urgent E-Letter to fellow activists.
Then, stay watchful with us. The critical time is now! through March.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Wasn't there already a vote for defunding Planned Parenthood?
Monday 3/14, 10pm EDST
Gulag Media Page for this Broadcast
Wasn't there already a vote against it?
This is not a sprint. Think of it as a two-miler -- as in going the extra mile.
And, if you hear anyone say defunding P.P. is not a "fiscal issue," be sure to laugh.
Special guest, Jill Stanek will help us understand what is going on in the effort to stop government from confiscating this blood money from us, during Washington's Budget Battle of 2011.
I will also explain the attempt to light a fire under Tea Party leaders and even wannabe power brokers. (I think most activists are ready to take action, if they have not done so, already. Aren't you?) Warning: there may be a big can of worms, here.
By the way, does Planned Parenthood also have to do with Obamacare and the Obama/Sebelius tax-money devoted to "genetic research?"
Don't miss it.
And... have you spread the word and contacted Congress, yet?
Ready to do that again?
Read more about that here, in Gulag Bound, or here, in Say No to Death Pork.
We'll also be joined by international pro-life activist, Andy Moore of New Zealand, who can describe P.P's expansive reach around the world.
Hosts: Arlen Williams, Tallulah Starr and perhaps others of the Bound.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Looking around, do we see them succeeding?
After reading this article and since Planned Parenthood was founded to be a eugenicist and anti-population operation, one must ask a question. Are they selling the spread of sexually transmitted disease?And how 'bout it, the United Nations is involved! Girl Scouts, too!
March 8, 2011By Maggie Thornton
Recently I did a story about girl scouts, and their cookies AND their pledge to contact politicians to encourage the promotion of “emissions-reducing” legislation. That was, in my opinion, an astonishing story, but not nearly as astonishing as reading that the Girls Scouts hosted, at the United Nations, an “adults not welcome” panel, and...read more
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Does that mean they are about to put out a similar pronouncement about defunding Planned Parenthood?
Well, which is worse?
I have asked them and will let you know what I find out.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Please copy and paste, or use the icons below the article. Also, share in Facebook and Twitter. Please repost this time critical appeal in blogs and forums, too.
Dear Tea Party, Liberty & Sovereignty Movement Activist,
Election after election, Planned Parenthood spends millions promoting the worst of the budget bursting, radically progressive politicians. And each time, they use our own tax dollars against us. Oh, they say the funds are restricted, but we know federal subsidies mean they can use much more money on elections.
This is a critical and definitively fiscal issue. This is the worst kind of the spending abuse our Tea Party rallies to fight.
We know that overall, Planned Parenthood is ACORN, is SEIU, is Media Matters, is Organizing for America, is Democratic Socialists of America -- they operate in goose step -- but for PP, our tax money is blood money, and their methods are racism, eugenics, and child abuse, even to the length of supporting child trafficking.
And no true tea party patriot wants our money confiscated to fund the corrupt abortion machine revealed in undercover videos. Lila Rose' Live Action shows Planned Parenthood consistently willing to perform abortion on minors, even in child sex rings, who are statutorily raped and brought in, to destroy the evidence.
Ms. Rose, Rep. Michelle Bachmann, and others have appealed to Tea Party activists, to help.
This is our chance to stop this progressive death pork. There is no time to lose. The Pence Amendment must pass both Houses of Congress within this current Continuing Resolution. We ask you to take these basic steps in our Defund Planned Parenthood Flash Campaign:
1. Take personal responsibility in the call to defund
2. Contact your Congressional offices (found here)
3. Forward this call to action, to the volunteers with whom you work
4. Present it to the other organizers and leaders you know
Also, please email me at ArlenWilliams@GulagBound, to let me know you are on board, or to discuss our simple Flash Campaign.
We will not let this opportunity pass. Will you join in and make the difference?
In your service and along with Christen Varley, Jack Cashill, Anita MonCrief, C. Steven Tucker,
all at Gulag Bound, and the great, growing number of organizers and activists,
custodian for a Tea Party appeal, short bio at Death Pork for your comfort
PS: Documented facts on Planned Parenthood’s grave influence
See who they back:
- Planned Parenthood's Federal Candidates, 2010 and prior
- "Top Federal-Level Candidate Recipients, 2007-2008"
- Their "2010 Election Hall of Shame" campaign against: Joe Miller, Rand Paul, Sharron Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Pat Toomey, Carly Fiorina, Mike Pence, and Ken Buck
- Committed $10M in GOTV effort, for leftist candidates in 2008
- Spent $1M in last ditch ad blitz to elect Rod Blagojevich, Illinois Governor, for just one more example
- 2010 Lame Duck Omnibus legislation contained hundreds of millions for Planned Parenthood
- Over $300M of their greater than $1B take comes from our taxes -- one third
- See how they astroturf for election campaigns, this example in Chicago alone
- "Planned Parenthood Confirms Nationwide Abortion Expansion," 12/23/2010
- "Spurred by Health Care Reform, Planned Parenthood to Mandate Affiliates Perform Abortions by 2013," 1/18/2011
- Radical Racism: former PP board member confirms, "Black Babies Targeted by Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics" (Link-1, Link-2, Link-3) - 2010
- PP collaborates with SIECUS and John McCain was right; they really do push progressive sex education from Kindergarten onward
- PP pushes sexual defilement to girls, even HIV Victims, in collaboration with United Nations & Girl Scouts
Friday, March 4, 2011
The Say No to Death Pork flash campaign to defund Planned Parenthood will announce our Founding Activists tomorrow.
Sunday will be the first day of the Week Long Flash.
Please spread the word, even now!
Feel free to download and use this image file.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Will House Leaders Cave on Defunding Planned Parenthood?This article is very worth reading to its completion. We the People must continue to press Congress, now, again, in both houses, to see this done. And now, both we and our destructive opposition have that opportunity.
On February 17 the U.S. House of Representatives passed an amendment sponsored by Rep. Mike Pence (R-Ind.) to prohibit federal funding of Planned Parenthood for the remainder of the fiscal year. The amendment was part of a Continuing Resolution to fund the federal government through September 30 and prevent a government shutdown. Although the House passed the full CR, the Senate failed to take it up, necessitating a new CR. This one is slated to keep the government funded for two additional weeks after the current CR runs out on March 4, during which time the House leadership will attempt to negotiate a long-term CR with the Senate and the White House. The question pro-lifers are asking now: Will the Pence amendment survive the CR negotiations?Seeing this coming, the Susan B. Anthony List, a pro-life organization, sent a letter to House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and other House leaders on February 24 stating:
The House vote on the Pence Amendment is nothing more than symbolic unless it remains intact through the legislative process. Defunding Planned Parenthood must be a non-negotiable in the Continuing Resolution and we urge you to accept nothing less than this outcome.continues